Junk Removal in Fresno, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
J & Son’s Recycling is a locally owned and operated business specializing in junk cleanouts, furniture removal and recyclables. We’re equipped to handle most junk removal projects, such as garage cleanouts, debris cleanups, furniture removal, appliances and much more. We offer competitive rates and responsive service.
The dedicated team at J W Hauling & Cleaning are equipped for handling a broad range of junk removal projects ranging from small furniture pick-ups to large estate cleanouts. There’s not much we can’t handle! Contact us today for a free estimate on your residential or commercial junk removal project.
Greenwoods Hauling & Cleanup assists residential and commercial locations with all their hauling and junk removal needs. They specialize in landscaping and haul away services.
Just Junk It is a locally owned and operated junk removal company serving Fresno, CA and surrounding areas. They are fully equipped to handle the largest, most bulky junk.
For responsive junk removal services at competitive rates, AD & J is a top choice in the Fresno area. We specialize in construction and demolition (C&D) debris cleanups for projects ranging from home renovation to commercial demolition. Our crews are experienced, friendly and will get the job done completely from start to finish.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: