The expert team at 837JUNK offer reliable cleanup services for residential and commercial customers. We offer 10, 15, and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters at competitive rates, as well as commercial dumpster service. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get ...
Commercial Waste Management Services in Hiawassee, GA
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Turner's Garbage Service offers full-service dumpster rental based out of Murphy, NC. We offer prompt delivery and pick-ups, as well as competitive pricing. No matter the size of your project, we have the right dumpster to accommodate it! Contact the ...
Freeman's Garbage Removal was based upon a simple premise—to provide an extraordinary level of service in the waste industry. This superior standard includes courteous and professional drivers, as well as a commitment to the responsiveness of our customers’ needs. ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Hiawassee, GA
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should my company be utilizing a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What are the different types of compactors?
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue