Junk Removers in Blue Ridge, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Our team has a long background in the demolition landfill industry. We get the job done with precision, efficiency and quality. Ben Chao Services is based in Blairsville, GA and serves surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate.
Founded in 2000, Sanders Contracting Inc is the experienced choice in demolition and junk removal services in and around the Murphy, NC area. We are equipped to haul away yard debris, carpeting, hot tubs, and complete building cleanouts. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a free estimate.
Serving Morganton, GA and the greater Blue Ridge area, North Georgia Waste specializes in all aspects of garbage collection and junk removal services. When you need exceptional junk removal, garbage collection, or bulky item pick-up services, call North Georgia Waste.
Discount Disposal is committed to prompt, reliable service and unparalleled customer service. We are a locally owned and operated business. When you call, you talk directly with the owners! We specialize in dumpster rental, junk removal service and demolition. Get your free junk removal estimate today.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: