Junk Removal in Rockland, ME
Get matched to top-rated junk removal services
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Junk Removal Tips for Rockland, ME
Removing Unwanted Junk
Should I rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250-$450
- 20 yard dumpster: $350-$550
- 30 yard dumpster: $450-$650
- 40 yard dumpster: $550-$750
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75-$150
- Single room cleanouts: $300-$600
- Whole home cleanout: $500-$1,000
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300-$1,000
- Yard waste: $250-$1,000
When does hiring a junk removal company make sense?
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Learn more: Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?