Dumpster Rental in Northfield, MN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
If you’re in the Cannon Falls, MN area and you’re looking for high quality, reliable, and affordable waste disposal services, you can rely on Gibson Sanitation. They offer curbside waste collection, junk removal, roll-off container rentals, and recycling.
No matter what waste disposal service you need, Dick's Sanitation Inc. can help you finish it in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether you need dumpster rental or junk removal, garbage collection or recycling pick-up, they do it all!
Serving the greater St. Paul area, A & D Recycling & Recovery offers a variety of dumpsters, ideal for all kinds of residential and commercial projects. With 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters, we make it easy to find the right dumpster for your project.
Established in 1967, Ron Grose Refuse is one of the best junk removal and garbage collection companies in the Kenyon, MN and greater Red Wing area. They offer entire site cleanups, single item pick-up, and more.
Tennis Sanitation, LLC offers quality sanitation, recycling, and roll-off dumpster rental services. Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, or project manager, their comprehensive list of services is designed to meet the waste disposal needs of all types of customers.
Family owned and operated, Total Sanitation Services, Inc. has been serving the Metro Twin Cities area out of Shakopee, MN since 1992. They specialize in roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and recycling services.
Established in 1930, Ken Berquist and Son Disposal, Inc. has been serving Inver Grove Heights and St. Paul, MN for more than 80 years. They are a local, family owned and operated business offering junk removal and dumpster rental services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes