United Site Services offers reliable dumpster services and can accommodate residential and commercial bulk waste disposal needs. Our 10, 20 and 30 yard open-top dumpsters are ideal for construction, demolition, recyclables and other non-hazardous solid waste from commercial, industrial and residential clients.
WRS is a leading dumpster rental provider proudly serving the area since 1990. We’re equipped to accommodate any size project with our large inventory of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Expect fast, friendly service at competitive rates when choosing WRS for your dumpster rental needs.
Get speedy service and competitive pricing with KCS Recycling. We are a family owned and operated business offering full-service dumpster rental, junk removal and demolition services. We stock roll-offs ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Contact our friendly staff today to get started with a free quote.
Robinson Waste Disposal has been serving residents and businesses with professional dumpster rental for over 20 years. We are a family owned and operated company that offers 24 hour service. We are known to be fast and reliable. Last minute deliveries are NOT a problem!
Teesdale Waste Removal and Recycling Services was founded in 1972 and remains a family-operated, locally-owned business still today. We serve homeowners, businesses and contractors with fast, affordable dumpster rentals.
At Bloom Waste Services, we take great pride in our customer satisfaction by providing impeccable customer service. We offer roll-off dumpster rentals for a wide variety of different cleanup or construction projects throughout Cherry Hill, NJ.
The dumpster rental experts at Zarko Enterprises have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest cleanups. Our professional team strives for complete customer satisfaction through fast service, competitive pricing and accuracy. Get your free dumpster rental quote today!
For more than 20 years, Red Oak Disposal Service has been serving the Cumberland, Salem, and Gloucester counties. We provide a wide range of roll-off container rentals, curbside pick-ups, and demolition services to meet your needs.
Montego Bay is a full-service handyman, demolition and property preservation company that stands by its name and is proud of its reputation within the community. We strive to give all of our valued customers the best service possible. We promote ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Newfield, NJ
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.