Whether you're a homeowner renting a dumpster for the first time or a contractor that rents multiple roll off dumpsters a month, we will deliver prompt and professional dumpster service to your home, job site, or place of business.
Dumpster Rental in Newark, NY
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
ARG Disposal offers a wide range of roll off containers to suit any size project you may have. Whether you need a one time rental or several switch outs for a continuous construction project, ARG has your back. We guarantee a 5 star experience all at the best rates in town.
Get the disposal solution to meet your needs with Expert Dumpster. We offer temporary and long-term dumpster rental options for your home, business or organization. We strive for complete customer satisfaction with every job! Get superior service and quality with Expert Dumpster.
The Litter Box is a locally owned and operated business offering prompt, reliable and cost-efficient junk removal services in and around Rochester, NY. We are equipped to haul away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk or debris. From ...
Count on ADK Waste for fast and reliable dumpster rental service. We are a locally owned and operated landscaping, demolition and dumpster rental service provider that has proudly served the area since 2000. Contact our friendly team today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Newark, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes