Judah Construction is proud to serve the Rochester, NY area, providing top-notch demolition services for competitive prices. We approach projects with care and respect for you and your neighbors' property, working cautiously in order to cause as little disruption as ...
ALPCO Recycling, Inc. was founded on good ol’ fashioned family principles and a respect for the environment back in 1960. They offer residential, commercial, and industrial customers affordable, reliable, and ethically responsible waste removal services.
The Litter Box is a locally owned and operated business offering prompt, reliable and cost-efficient junk removal services in and around Rochester, NY. We are equipped to haul away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk or debris. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Our team can handle any size project ranging from small junk removal pickups to complete home cleanouts and hoarding situations. We also specialize in demolition, dumpster rental, roofing and construction services. Contact us for details, and get your free junk removal estimate today.
D L Parkison Enterprises is a locally owned and operated waste hauler serving Newark, NY and surrounding areas. Contact us today to discuss your project's needs and get a free junk removal quote.
Junk Removal Tips for Canandaigua, NY
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Learn more: Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?