The goal at Alpha Waste Industries is to offer our customers solutions to their waste needs that reduce the amount of waste going into the landfill. We offer a full line of products to service all of your waste disposal ...
Through the years Container Pro has grown into the south's premier waste removal company and serve thousands of satisfied customers. Each of our clients receives personalized service tailored to fit their needs.We focus on customer satisfaction, efficient service ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Salisbury, NC
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already. Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue