Carolina Waste & Recycling, LLC has been offering junk removal, light demolition, and responsible recycling to West End, NC and nearby areas since their founding. They offer practical, low-cost solutions for a number of residential and commercial projects.
A.O.K. Sanitations, Inc. is familiar with all aspects of junk and waste removal. They're qualified to deal with the biggest and smallest projects, ranging from large site cleanups to specialty item pick-up, curbside recycling, and more.
All-Points Waste Service, Inc. isn’t your average waste removal company. They provide reliable, cost-effective waste and recycling removal services to residential, commercial, and industrial clients in more than 30 counties throughout the Carolinas.
Junk Removal Tips for Rockingham, NC
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk RemovalThe costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others. The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services. Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work