Junk Removers in Snow Hill, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The hardworking and experienced junk removal specialists at 400 Recycling and Junk Removal will make quick work of your debris cleanup project. Whether it’s renovation debris, household junk, yard waste or a garage cleanout, 440 has got you covered. Request a free estimate today!
Absolute Services is located in Greenville, North Carolina and proudly serves residential and commercial customers. We perform junk removal of various types, including household junk, spring cleaning, hauling, yard debris removal, and more.
At Monique’s Cleaning, we are equipped to handle residential and commercial cleaning, cleanouts and junk removal projects. Whether removing construction debris, appliances, furniture or other junk, we’re your locally-owned solution! Contact Monique and the team to get started with a free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: