Junk Removal in Eugene, OR
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Sanipac has the solution to your waste disposal needs, and they want to provide them in a fast, efficient, and reliable manner. In addition to their 20 and 30 yard roll-off containers, they also offer junk removal and debris removal services, as well as recycling.
We are a hardworking team committed to prompt service and complete customer satisfaction. Cort’s Hauling is a family owned and operated business based in Salem and serving surrounding communities. We are a full-service junk removal company equipped for cleanups, pickups and cleanouts big and small!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: