JDog of Hagerstown is a locally owned and operated business dedicated to supporting our military veterans and veterans’ families. We’re also an eco-friendly company committed to keeping a minimum of 60% of what we haul out of landfills. Contact owners Aaron and Amber today to get a free junk removal estimate.
280 Peach Glen-Idaville Rd, Gardners PA 17325
Sweger's Hauling specializes in a wide variety of hauling and junk removal services. We do excellent work, and our team of trained pros is courteous and highly professional. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Junk Removal Tips for Chambersburg, PA
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal CostsThe cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire