Zters works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary and permanent dumpsters, storage containers, portable toilets, and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you get a quote or schedule services!
Dumpster Rental in Brookings, SD
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Witt Construction & Roll Off Service
19179 447th Ave, Lake Norden SD 57248
The knowledgeable team at Witt Construction & Roll Off have the right dumpster solution for your project. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting Witt today.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Brookings, SD
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes