Junk Removal in Rogers, AR
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk O Lantern's team is fully prepared to handle your biggest, toughest jobs. Furniture, appliances, and more—they've seen it all, and have hauled it all away. No matter what you’ve got, they can remove it safely, quickly, and for a fair price.
MSG Waste & Refuse can handle any amount of junk and debris! We cleanout entire estates including foreclosures and can even come to pick up a single appliance and donate it for you. We develop relationships with our clients so you are guaranteed personalized service everytime you work with us. We look forward to earning your business.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: