Junk Removal in Monterey, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk King offers king-sized junk removal services for residential and commercial customers. Junk King is America's fastest and greenest junk removal service - we recycle, re-purpose, or donate 60% of everything we haul and pass the savings on to you. Let our well trained staff do all the work for you. Call today for your free junk removal estimate.
Blan’s Debris Removal is proud to serve residential and commercial customers throughout Santa Cruz, Monterey, and Salinas, CA areas. They specialize in junk removal and site cleanup services. Get your free junk removal estimate today!
Founded by Justin Hastings in 1993, Hastings Construction, Inc. has grown to become a leading provider of construction, excavation and waste removal services. We offer affordable and timely dumpster rental and junk removal services. We offer fast, cost-effective pick-up of waste, junk and debris. We recycle much of the waste we haul!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: