Dumpster Rental in Barnesville, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
ADM Rolloff is a premier waste collection and disposal company. We have the experience to manage all of your debris needs with one call. ADM Rolloff is locally owned and operated and has been serving communities with dumpster rental since 1995.
Junk It Georgia is an experienced junk hauler proudly serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We also offer fast and affordable 10 cubic yard dumpster rental services. Our 10 yard roll-off containers are ideal for residential and light commercial jobs. We’re the DIY’ers dumpster rental solution! Call today for a free dumpster quote.
Ensure your roll-off arrives on time and at an affordable price by choosing The Pink Dumpster for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated small business dedicated to our mission of providing top-notch service to our customers and spreading awareness about breast cancer.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Count on fast and reliable dumpster rental at affordable prices when choosing Moreira’s Service for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to great service and competitive pricing. Learn more by contacting us today for a free quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 3
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.