Dumpster Rental in Calhoun, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We take great pride in providing superior customer service and helping our community achieve great results at reasonable prices. Mulkey Dumpster Rental was founded in 1991 and is equipped to provide prompt and reliable dumpster service for homeowners, contractors, and more. Get your free quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Santek Waste Services has the experience of more than 25 years serving the waste management needs of homeowners, commercial and industrial customers. We offer 20 to 40 yard roll off dumpsters for rent at affordable prices.
Wright’s Sanitation Service is the trash and junk pick-up service you can trust. Located in Summerville, Georgia, they provide quality services for homeowners, contractors, business owners, and more. They have roll-off containers, and they also offer junk removal services.
Since 1993, Westmoreland & Sons Trucking & Rolloff Inc. has been a 7-time Trucking Company of the Year. They are family-owned and operated, offering nothing but safe, professional, and affordable roll-off containers and hauling/trucking services.
Discount Disposal is committed to prompt, reliable service and unparalleled customer service. We are a locally owned and operated business. When you call, you talk directly with the owners! We specialize in dumpster rental, junk removal service and demolition. Get your free quote today.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide