Dumpster Rental in Aurora, IL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
LRS is the industry leader in providing innovative and environmentally responsible waste and recycling solutions. Our team delivers exceptional service and value through a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction and eco-friendly disposal.
United Services provides affordable junk removal and dumpster rental for residential, industrial and commercial needs. Our containers are perfect for cleaning out a house, office building or warehouse. We drop it off, you load it, or we load it, and take it away. Simple and inexpensive.
Whether you are taking care of some overdue household junk removal, running a small business or a construction site, or remodeling your home, Advanced has a dumpster to meet your needs. Advanced is a leading provider of sustainable environmental solutions throughout Chicagoland.
We have been supplying affordable roll-off dumpster rental to Chicago-Land residents since 1979. We specialize in waste removal, hauling, and recycling services. Our dumpsters are ideal solutions for home cleanouts, demolition and renovation projects.
E&J Disposal Co has been providing roll off dumpster rental since the year 2000. All of our roll off containers have rear doors that swing open for easy loading. Call before 9:00am and we can deliver your dumpster the same day!
Odyssey Group is your one-stop shop for your equipment rental needs. We offer dumpster rental services for residential and commercial customers in the Chicagoland area. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. Contact us today to learn more about our equipment rental services and get your free dumpster quote.
With residential-friendly dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 cubic yard capacities, the expert team at Bin There Dump That is your Chicagoland source for fast and reliable dumpster service. We take pride in providing a friendly, affordable and timely service for our customers. We look forward to earning your business! Get your free dumpster quote today.
Dan's Hauling, Co. is experts at saving you time, money, and effort. They offer same-day service and charge less than the competition for their exceptional interior demolition, dumpster rental, and junk removal services.
We are a full service recycling and waste removal company. We make it easy to go green! Just load all of your trash or construction waste into the dumpster. We'll sort and recycle it at our recycling facility. We successfully recycle about 75% of the debris we haul.
Family owned and operated, Groot Industries, Inc. recognizes the challenges of solid waste disposal, and they offer the dynamic, comprehensive solutions you need. They provide environmentally friendly and affordable waste disposal services.
Serving the greater Chicago area, A Western Recycling works hard to provide reliable waste disposal and dumpster rental services. We work closely with clients to meet their needs, no matter how big or small.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes