Junk Removal in McHenry, IL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
From single-item pickups to multiple truckloads, we’ll get the job done fast! Junk Remedy offers comprehensive junk removal services, including appliance removal, deck demo & disposal, foreclosure cleanups, scrap vehicles, trash, yard debris cleanups and more. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured.
With more than three decades in service, Able Industrial Recycling has the skills, tools and infrastructure necessary to complete the job in an accurate and cost-effective manner. We specialize in scrap metal recovery of all types. We also handle residential and commercial building cleanouts and site cleanups.
Get cost-effective and responsive junk removal services from a company that specializes in residential and commercial junk hauling, Expert Removal Services. We do it all from furniture pick-ups to commercial building cleanouts. We can also safely remove and dispose of mold/lead paint. Contact us today for a free estimate!
We’re a locally owned and operated junk removal business dedicated to responsive, affordable junk hauling. Arts Haul Away can eliminate the junk, debris and clutter from your life, whether it be a small residential junk pick-up or a full-scale commercial building cleanout. We’re well-equipped to handle it all!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: