Commercial Waste and Recycling in Chicago, IL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Tri-State Disposal is a family owned and operated waste management company serving thousands of residential and commercial customers throughout the Chicagoland area. We have proudly served the tri-state area since 1995. We have several commercial dumpster sizes and service offerings available. Contact us today to discuss your commercial dumpster needs.
We serve all types of businesses with industry specific waste and recycling solutions. Some of our customers include restaurants, industrial/manufacturing, property management, colleges, healthcare, retail, hotels and more! We guarantee to help your bottom line environmentally and economically.
LRS is the industry leader in providing innovative and environmentally responsible waste and recycling solutions. Our team delivers exceptional service and value through a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction and eco-friendly disposal. Contact us today for a free commercial dumpster service quote.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: