Contractor's Disposal has served Central Illinois homeowners and contractors with reliable and affordable dumpster rentals since 1997. We strive for consistent on-time dumpster deliveries, prompt pick-up upon request, and affordable pricing.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Count on the fast and reliable dumpster services of Tom’s Tubs / Tubby’s Tubs to meet the needs of any size project. We’re there to deliver and pick-up your dumpster when you need us! Our team is committed to friendly, responsive service and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction.
Ben E. Neville is proud to offer high-quality, clean, and convenient roll-off dumpster containers for projects of all shapes and sizes. We offer 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard containers perfect for a wide range of projects.
At C&D Dumpsters, we strive to provide personable and quality dumpster rental services to all of our customers, no matter the size of the job. We currently offer 15 yard dumpsters that are perfect for most jobs! Since we are local, we can provide you with same day delivery for those last minute plans.
Quality Roll-Off Company offers prompt and reliable dumpsters at competitive rates. We are a leader in the waste removal industry throughout the Farmington area. Our current stock of dumpsters includes 15-yard, 20-yard, and 30-yard containers. Contact the experienced team at Quality Roll-Off Company for a free quote!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Peoria, IL
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.