Dumpster Rental in McHenry, IL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
With residential-friendly dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 cubic yard capacities, the expert team at Bin There Dump That is your Chicagoland source for fast and reliable dumpster service. We take pride in providing a friendly, affordable and timely service for our customers. We look forward to earning your business! Get your free dumpster quote today.
The professionals at Midwest Material Management are committed to superior service and quality. We offer comprehensive dumpster rental solutions for homeowners, businesses and contractors. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Since 1994, D & M Rolloff has been a family owned and operated company based out of Palatine, Illinois and serving Chicago Southwest Suburbs. They can provide roll-off dumpster rentals and clean-outs, as well as demolition, remodeling, and more.
TKG offers high quality roll off containers for rent. We have been serving the community with affordable bins since 1991. Your satisfaction is top priority with TKG. Call us today if you're tired of the "no show" dumpster companies.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes