Dumpster Rental in McHenry, IL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Economy Disposal Service is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. Our team is committed to providing quality disposal service with care for your residential and commercial needs. we're available to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With residential-friendly dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 cubic yard capacities, the expert team at Bin There Dump That is your Chicagoland source for fast and reliable dumpster service. We take pride in providing a friendly, affordable and timely service for our customers. We look forward to earning your business! Get your free dumpster quote today.
We’re your local source for the redbox+ U.S. Patented dumpster + portable restroom solution! Our unique roll-offs have integrated restrooms, which is an ideal solution for any job site. Two services, one call! Contact us today to book your standard or ELITE redbox+ dumpster.
The professionals at Midwest Material Management are committed to superior service and quality. We offer comprehensive dumpster rental solutions for homeowners, businesses and contractors. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Doc's Dumpsters, Inc. offers a variety of roll off dumpsters to meet the needs of our customers throughout the Chicago, IL area, including 10 and 20 yard dumpsters. Contact us today to learn more and get a hassle-free estimate.
Since 1994, D & M Rolloff has been a family owned and operated company based out of Palatine, Illinois and serving Chicago Southwest Suburbs. They can provide roll-off dumpster rentals and clean-outs, as well as demolition, remodeling, and more.
TKG offers high quality roll off containers for rent. We have been serving the community with affordable bins since 1991. Your satisfaction is top priority with TKG. Call us today if you're tired of the "no show" dumpster companies.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide