Junoll Services offers roll off dumpsters in a full range of sizes to accommodate projects ranging from home cleanups to large commercial construction jobs. Locally owned and operated since 2003, we have earned a reputation for first class customer service ...
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We’re a privately-owned business proudly serving Northern Indiana offering driveway-safe dumpsters designed for ease of use. Our dumpsters are specially made for easy loading and is safe for use on concrete or asphalt. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Bin There Dump That Michiana offers dumpster rental service in Southwest Lower Michigan and Northern Indiana. We are a residential-friendly dumpster rental company committed to quality and exceptional customer service. Our specially designed bins fit in tighter spaces than traditional roll-offs. Get more details and a free quote today!
At Southeast Berrien County Landfill Authority, our wide range of roll-off dumpster sizes will suit the needs of every type of customer in the greater St Joseph, MI area. Contact us today for a free rental estimate.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Elkhart, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.