Dumpster Rental in Martinsville, IN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Indy Rolloffs, LLC is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering a fleet of dumpsters, heavy equipment and trailers. Our dumpsters range in size from 12 to 30 cubic yards for handling any size project. We treat our customers like friends and family. We look forward to earning your business!
Clean, attractive dumpsters specifically designed for residential trash removal from remodeling, roofing, landscaping, downsizing, or garage-home cleanout projects. Bins fit in a single car space with doors that latch open for easy walk-in loading.
Casey Construction specializes in dumpster rental and debris removal. We protect concrete, driveways, and yards by not using steel wheels on our containers. We can even load the container for you with our full service junk removal. Give us a call for a free quote today!
At redbox+, we provide fast and friendly dumpster rental service that is ideal for residential cleanouts, construction, demolition, roofing, job sites, and more. We have standard roll-off containers, as well as our patented ELITE dumpsters that include integrated portable restrooms. Learn more and get a free quote by contacting us today!
Since 2000, Hoosier Hauler has proudly been one of the area's leading dumpster rental companies specializing in "mini" roll off dumpsters. Our containers feature a space-saving design ideal for residential use where limited space is often an issue.
Based in Ellettsville, IN, Leisure Dumpster Service offers top-rated dumpster rental and junk removal services to residential and commercial clients. They offer their valued customers exceptional services at prices they can afford.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes