Junk Removal in New Orleans, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Serving all off St. Tammany and Slidell, LA areas, BJ’s Waste, Inc. is the local north shore leader in roll-off containers, demolition, and junk removal. They are dedicated to serving residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
James Bourgeois Container is a locally owned and operated full service junk removal, dumpster rental and demolition company. We have been serving clients with affordable, professional and high quality services since 1989. We specialize in small and large jobs from estate cleanouts to single item removal.
The experienced professionals at 360 Trucking offer a complete waste removal solution with affordable dumpster rental and comprehensive junk removal services. We are equipped for hauling away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, including household junk, construction debris, yard wastes and more.
Over the Horizon LLC is a proud veteran-owned company committed to providing exceptional service and treating its customers with respect and dignity. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental (incl. trailer dumpsters) and junk & debris hauling services. We specialize in large-scale cleanouts.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Junk Removal Hub Tip 4
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: