Dumpster Rental in Annapolis, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Next Day Dumpsters offers fast and friendly dumpster rental services. Over the years, we've earned an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal company. We offer several convenient locations to serve you promptly. Contact our experienced team today to discuss your dumpster rental needs.
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
Bin There Dump That is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company offering residential-friendly dumpsters at competitive prices. Our uniquely designed dumpsters feature a compact footprint and doors for easy loading access. We offer driveway protection and even sweep up after pickup. We do what it takes to achieve complete customer satisfaction!
The experienced team at Marylanders LLC offer a complete dumpster rental and junk removal solution. We offer several roll-off dumpster sizes to choose from ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Contact us today for your free dumpster rental quote.
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
With dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 yards in size, Bin There Dump That is able to accommodate projects small and large. Our dumpsters are specially-designed for use at residential properties. These bins feature a compact footprint and HOA-approved design. Learn more by giving us a call today!
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
ABD Dumpster Service is a local provider of residential waste collection and roll off dumpster rental. We offer clean and easy to operate 15 yard and 30 yard construction dumpsters. Our bins are perfect for an array of different home improvement and clean out projects. Call for an affordable rental today.
At Capitol Reclaim, we strive for speedy service and competitive rates on 20 and 30 yard roll-off dumpsters. We guarantee same-or-next-day delivery and pickups! We serve Annapolis and surrounding areas, and we’re able to drop off at residential and commercial job sites. We’re a locally owned and operated business.
Founded in 2011, CRD has grown to become the go-to source for fast and reliable dumpster rental in the Baltimore area. In addition to dumpsters, we also specialize in construction, roofing and demolition services. Our stock of 10 – 20 cubic yard containers are ideal for residential and commercial-size jobs.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes