Rent a Dumpster in Westminster, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Clipper City Containers is a leading waste hauler for bulk trash and junk removal. We continue to grow thanks to the help of local businesses, homeowners and contractors who know our solid reputation and trust that our service will be efficient and reliable. We have been providing competitive pricing since 2004.
T & T Dumpster Services is a family owned and operated roll off dumpster company. We have multiple roll off trash dumpsters to choose from ranging in sizes 10 yard to 40 yard. Our dumpsters are a cost-effective choice to junk removal, construction debris removal, yard waste, roofing debris and more.
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
Free State Roll Off & Recycling consistently offers the best prices, rapid delivery and pick up, and excellent customer service. We are locally owned and provide temporary dumpster rental 7 days a week for your convenience.
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
Sweger's Hauling specializes in a wide variety of hauling and junk removal services. We do excellent work, and our team of trained pros is courteous and highly professional. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
The dumpster rental experts at You Waste Junk Removal have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest jobs. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.