Dumpster Rental in Midland, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Dumpster Deals Inc, we take pride in providing our customers clean dumpsters and superior customer service! We offer same-day service and 24-hour availability. We proudly serve all of Mid-Michigan. Contact us today to discuss your project’s needs and get a free quote.
Paul Rigda & Sons Dumpsters is a local, family-run operation offering dumpster rentals to residential and commercial customers. Our dumpster prices are low and service high. We'll get your dumpster delivered fast and pick it up as soon as you're done filling 'er up.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Located in Alma, Michigan, Aaron Waldron Trucking is proud to serve the community, offering comprehensive dumpster rental and junk removal services. Our team of friendly, courteous experts works hard to provide you with timely, efficient services that you can rely on.
The experienced team at Fair Waste Services have the disposal solution you need. We carry 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters to accommodate the vast majority of cleanups, as well as 60 yarders for commercial projects (contractors only). We look forward to earning your business!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes