Dumpster Rental in Blaine, MN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Hauling was founded in 1999 and remains a family owned and operated company committed to competitive prices and the best service. Our trucks are compact enough to deliver a dumpster into alley ways and tight driveways, which can help you save money by avoiding expensive street permits.
Our innovative, patented dumpster design includes an integrated portable restroom. It’s a one-of-a-kind design exclusive to redbox+. Get two great services for the price of one! Learn more by contacting the friendly team at redbox+ and get a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Shamrock Disposal is a family owned and operated waste disposal and recycling company committed to helping the environment. Their services include roll-off dumpster rental, construction and demolition debris recycling, and transfer services.
Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, A+ Professional Grade Roll-Offs is proud to serve our community. We provide 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard dumpsters to meet all your waste disposal needs.
Established in 1930, Ken Berquist and Son Disposal, Inc. has been serving Inver Grove Heights and St. Paul, MN for more than 80 years. They are a local, family owned and operated business offering junk removal and dumpster rental services.
Tennis Sanitation, LLC offers quality sanitation, recycling, and roll-off dumpster rental services. Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, or project manager, their comprehensive list of services is designed to meet the waste disposal needs of all types of customers.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide