Dumpster Rental in Burnsville, MN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Hauling was founded in 1999 and remains a family owned and operated company committed to competitive prices and the best service. Our trucks are compact enough to deliver a dumpster into alley ways and tight driveways, which can help you save money by avoiding expensive street permits.
Our innovative, patented dumpster design includes an integrated portable restroom. It’s a one-of-a-kind design exclusive to redbox+. Get two great services for the price of one! Learn more by contacting the friendly team at redbox+ and get a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
No matter what waste disposal service you need, Dick's Sanitation Inc. can help you finish it in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether you need dumpster rental or junk removal, garbage collection or recycling pick-up, they do it all!
Serving the greater St. Paul area, A & D Recycling & Recovery offers a variety of dumpsters, ideal for all kinds of residential and commercial projects. With 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters, we make it easy to find the right dumpster for your project.
Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, A+ Professional Grade Roll-Offs is proud to serve our community. We provide 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard dumpsters to meet all your waste disposal needs.
Family owned and operated, Total Sanitation Services, Inc. has been serving the Metro Twin Cities area out of Shakopee, MN since 1992. They specialize in roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and recycling services.
Established in 1930, Ken Berquist and Son Disposal, Inc. has been serving Inver Grove Heights and St. Paul, MN for more than 80 years. They are a local, family owned and operated business offering junk removal and dumpster rental services.
Tennis Sanitation, LLC offers quality sanitation, recycling, and roll-off dumpster rental services. Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, or project manager, their comprehensive list of services is designed to meet the waste disposal needs of all types of customers.
If you’re in the Cannon Falls, MN area and you’re looking for high quality, reliable, and affordable waste disposal services, you can rely on Gibson Sanitation. They offer curbside waste collection, junk removal, roll-off container rentals, and recycling.
Shamrock Disposal is a family owned and operated waste disposal and recycling company committed to helping the environment. Their services include roll-off dumpster rental, construction and demolition debris recycling, and transfer services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.