Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
For over 50 years, the Harter’s family has been earning business and trust throughout the Coulee Region. At Harter’s Quick Clean-Up, we understand that each of our clients has different needs. We work hard to make sure that all your ...
The experienced team at Red Box offer friendly, personal service and great rates on clean, well-kept dumpsters for residential or commercial use. We have a large inventory of 10, 20 and 30 cubic yard bins at our yard. Get prompt service and competitive rates with Red Box! We’re a locally owned and operated company.
Established in 1999, Modern Disposal Systems has been getting rid of La Crosse, Wisconsin’s trash for more than 15 years. We offer curbside waste collection and bulky item removal services.
At Always Affordable Containers, we know junk removal. We’re waste disposal experts, and we go above and beyond to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our team is qualified to deal with the biggest and smallest amounts of junk, and we have ...
For more than 45 years, J & J Rubbish Service, Inc. has been serving Winona, Goodview, Minnesota City, Homer, Pickwick, and nearby communities throughout Minnesota. Locally owned and operated by the same family that founded us, we go above and ...
Hilltopper Refuse & Recycling is a service company dedicated to meeting your waste management needs and exceeding your expectations. As a family-owned and operated business with decades of experience, we value every customer we serve, and we'll ensure you're more ...
Tri-City Sanitation Service provides practical, low-cost roll-off dumpster rental services for everyday homeowners, businesspeople, and industry leaders alike. Get a hassle-free estimate by contacting us today.
Sunshine Sanitation provides solid waste removal and recycling services that are timely, affordable, and well done. Their all-inclusive services include roll-off dumpster rentals, compactor services, residential, commercial, and industrial collection programs, and more.
The professional team at Waste Transport have the experience and resources you look for in a reputable roll-off dumpster provider. Our team is committed to fast, friendly service at competitive pricing. We carry roll-off containers and commercial dumpsters. Contact us for details and a free quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Winona, MN
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes