Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Country Containers LLC offers 7, 12, 14, and 24 cubic yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of cleanups. Our containers are on wheels, so they’re easy on your driveway and portable to move on your property. We’re a family owned and operated company dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us for a free quote today!
A-1 Containers is your trusted source for open-top containers, roll-off containers, and fully enclosed portable storage units. Whether you’re cleaning up your property, moving, or looking for storage options, A-1 Containers can help!No matter the size of your next project, ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Columbia, MO
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes