Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Blue Hollow Dumpster Rental is a locally owned and operated business based in Neosho, MO and serving surrounding areas. We offer affordable pricing and prompt service! We have two convenient dumpster sizes available: 7 yards and 14 yards. Contact us today to get a free dumpster quote.
Freddy Vans Inc offers superior dumpster rental. In business since 1971, we have the experience necessary to guarantee your satisfaction. No matter the size of your project, we have the right roll off container to fit your needs. Our customers say we have the best prices in town. Call today for same day service.
A-1 Dumpsters and Cleanup LLC offers a wide range of dumpster rental and junk removal services throughout the greater Joplin, MO area. Our roll-off containers come in 15, 20, and 30 yard capacities, making them an ideal disposal choice for projects of all sizes. Reach out today for more information.
M & W Dumpsters and Hauling LLC offer roll-off dumpster rentals, junk removal, and delivery of small amounts of dirt, rock, mulch, and more. With our smaller, more easily placed dumpsters, we specialize in serving the residential customer that is often overlooked by others. Reach out today for a free quote!
Henson Trash Services has been hauling junk and trash for more than 40 years. They specialize in residential and commercial garbage collection, junk removal, single item hauling, site cleanup, residential and commercial cleanouts, and more.
Located in Columbus, KS, B-3 Construction specializes in construction services of all types, including remodeling, additions, and more. They also can demolish the old to make room for the new, and provide waste removal and clean-up services as well.
Reliable Rolloffs makes debris and junk removal a breeze. They can make any project easier and more affordable to complete with one of their 20, 30, or 40 yard containers. Their dumpsters can handle household junk, demolition debris, roofing materials, and much more.
Short's Trash Service is located in Frontenac, Kansas and offers a complete waste removal solution for residential and commercial applications. We stock 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters at competitive rates. Get your free dumpster quote today!
NEO Roll Off Service is a leading dumpster rental provider serving the region with competitive rates and unparalleled quality. We provide residential and commercial customers with roll-off containers ranging from 20 to 40 cubic yards. Our team is dedicated to prompt delivery/pickup and exceptional service.
Jordan Disposal LLC has been providing the Joplin, MO area with dumpster rentals for over 100 years. There's a reason we've been able to maintain our outstanding reputation after all these years! Learn more and get a free estimate by contacting us today.
At Jordan Disposal Services, LLC, they offer prompt and courteous trash collection, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and hauling services that homeowners, business owners, and more have learned to count on each and every day.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Joplin, MO
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.