Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Joplin, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Freddy Vans Inc offers superior dumpster rental. In business since 1971, we have the experience necessary to guarantee your satisfaction. No matter the size of your project, we have the right roll off container to fit your needs. Our customers say we have the best prices in town. Call today for same day service.
In Oswego, KS and nearby communities, no company offers higher quality waste disposal services than Strickland Roll-Off. Their team is capable of accommodating projects small and large. Get your free dumpster rental quote today.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At Jordan Disposal Services, LLC, they offer prompt and courteous trash collection, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and hauling services that homeowners, business owners, and more have learned to count on each and every day.
Reliable Rolloffs makes debris and junk removal a breeze. They can make any project easier and more affordable to complete with one of their 20, 30, or 40 yard containers. Their dumpsters can handle household junk, demolition debris, roofing materials, and much more.
NEO Roll Off Service is a leading dumpster rental provider serving the region with competitive rates and unparalleled quality. We provide residential and commercial customers with roll-off containers ranging from 20 to 40 cubic yards. Our team is dedicated to prompt delivery/pickup and exceptional service.
Located in Columbus, KS, B-3 Construction specializes in construction services of all types, including remodeling, additions, and more. They also can demolish the old to make room for the new, and provide waste removal and clean-up services as well.
AJ Short Trash Service is located in Frontenac, Kansas and serves the greater Pittsburg area, offering a variety of dumpster rental services. We are proud to serve residential and commercial customers throughout our community.
Henson Trash Services has been hauling junk and trash for more than 40 years. They specialize in residential and commercial garbage collection, junk removal, single item hauling, site cleanup, residential and commercial cleanouts, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.