Junk Removal in Joplin, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Located in Columbus, KS, B-3 Construction specializes in construction services of all types, including remodeling, additions, and more. They also can demolish the old to make room for the new, and provide waste removal and clean-up services as well.
At Jordan Disposal Services, LLC, they offer prompt and courteous trash collection, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and hauling services that homeowners, business owners, and more have learned to count on each and every day.
Vilela Auto Body is more than just an auto body shop. They also offer junk removal, excavating, demolition, and hauling services. They can pick up your large, bulky items and dispose of it properly, recycling whenever possible.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: