Dumpster Rental in Flemington, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Prime Services LLC provides 10, 12, 20 and 30 yard dumpster rental at an affordable and fair price. Our services are available for the homeowner doing a kitchen remodel or clean out and contractors who need multiple bins on demand. Call for a free quote.
We are a full service dumpster rental, debris removal and recycling business. We have been providing waste management solutions since 2004 and are known for our dependable, professional and timely service. Our debris boxes are ideal for construction debris, home clean outs, and community clean ups.
Hometown Waste & Recycling offers roll-off containers to suit your needs. Our professional team can help you select the right size dumpster for your project. We provide same day delivery of 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. Call for a free and quick quote!
Fratello Waste is a woman-owned business with more than 25 years of industry experience. We offer fast and reliable dumpster rental services for homeowners, contractors and businesses. We are committed to New Jersey’s recycling effort, as we strive for 50% recycling. Get a free dumpster quote today!
LMR Disposal LLC has been serving northern and central New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania for more than 20 years. They can provide weekly collection services, commercial dumpster rentals, residential roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more.
Cortese Disposal was founded in 2010 and is a local, family-run company with decades of industry experience. We are a woman-owned company proud to offer our customers the best service in the industry. We offer a variety of disposal solutions, including affordable dumpster rental. We carry 10 to 40 yard bins and have commercial dumpsters available, as well.
Established in 1975, The Canhandlers have been serving all of Central New Jersey in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and high-quality results. They specialize in sanitary services and junk removal but also provide demolition and more.
Cipollini Carting was established in 1989 and over the years has become a leader in the waste removal, dumpster rental and recycling arena. Our dumpsters range in size from 10 yard to 30 yard and can be delivered the same day you call. We are best known for our competitive pricing and prompt collection. Call today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.