Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Long Island, NY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Serving the community for more than 25 years, Z-Best Rubbish Removal is one of the most experienced roll off dumpster rental providers in the area. We provide superior customer satisfaction with our wide selection of container sizes and same-day service. Call and ask about our full-service junk removal services, as well.
Crown Waste Corp is a locally-owned, family-run waste hauling operation that takes pride in serving the area with affordable and reliable commercial waste services. Founded in 1958, we have the experience and equipment to make sure the job gets done right.
Serving the New York City area since 1993, We-Junk-It has the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure you get the right dumpster for the project and the waste removal process goes as smoothly as possible. We're fully licensed and insured, and we offer a wide range of container sizes for any size job.
Founded in 1996, Neslo Industries is the experienced choice in dumpster rental and excavating services. We offer fast and reliable roll-off services. Our stock of containers includes 10, 20, and 30 cubic yard bins. We proudly serve Manhattan, Long Island, Brooklyn, and Queens. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Our dedicated crew is committed to fast, friendly and affordable dumpster rental throughout the New York City area. D-Best Carting has the necessary equipment and resources to accommodate any size project. We carry 5 to 40 cubic yard boxes, and we deliver to residential and commercial sites. Call for a free dumpster quote today!
S&A Container Service has been in business since 1962. With so many years of experience under our belt, we know how to treat our customers and keep them satisfied. We provide several different dumpsters to choose from to accommodate any size project.
At A. DiLemme Wrecking Group, we provide prompt, reliable and low cost dumpster rentals. Our roll-off containers are perfect for all of your waste management needs. We can even load your dumpsters for you whether by hand or machine.
When you need a roll-off dumpster fast, Super Clean has you covered. We’re a locally owned and operated dumpster provider catering to the needs of the homeowner, business owner and contractors. We carry 10 to 30 cubic yard roll-offs ideal for construction debris, household junk, recyclables and more!
As a family owned and operated company based in Island Park, ACM Industries is equipped to provide the best customer service and prices in town. We offer roll-off dumpsters and trailer dumpsters for your convenience. Delivery is available seven days per week. With more than 25 years in the business, we understand how to get the job done right!
Finishline Carting Corp is your local source for roll-off dumpsters for just about any type of bulk waste cleanup. Our inventory includes compact 5 yarders up to full-size 30 yard dumpsters. Call for the latest sizes. We’re committed to prompt service and competitive pricing, and we offer several convenient payment options.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, the pros at Novo Terra Waste Solutions have the knowledge, equipment and expertise to ensure a timely and affordable waste removal solution. We offer dumpsters in various sizes to accommodate a wide range of projects. A free quote is just a phone call away!
Founded in 1986, Scott D Industries is an experienced demolition contractor offering a wide range of services, including dumpster rental and junk hauling services. We are fully licensed and can handle residential and commercial projects. We stock affordable 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard boxes.
Mario Brothers Carting serves Nassau, Suffolk, and all five boroughs. They specialize in providing clean, well-maintained roll-off containers to residential and commercial customers. However, they also perform junk removal services, too.
A leader in waste disposal since 1951, Daniel F. Allen serves all of Long Island, including Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties. Family owned and operated, they offer roll-off and dumpster rentals, as well as compactors, recycling, and large item removal.
Superior Waste provides service in Suffolk and Nassau Counties. We offer expertise in junk removal and dumpster rental services. We have several dumpster sizes in stock to meet your project's needs. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
The dedicated team at Quick Way Sanitation offers responsive and affordable dumpster rental, garbage collection, recycling and demolition services in Long Island. Expect personalized service and fast delivery/pickup when working with Quick Way! We have a large selection of roll-off containers in stock.
The expert team at JunkTrashOut offer full-service junk removal ranging from furniture and appliance removal, to complete home or business cleanouts. We offer simple, hassle-free pricing based on the volume of junk or debris being disposed of. We also offer dumpster rental services for customers that prefer to load the container themselves. Call for a free dumpster quote!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.