Junk Removal in Mooresville, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Charlotte Junk Removal is a locally owned and operated junk hauler and demolition company committed to honesty, fair pricing and integrity. We handle projects small and large, from furniture removal to complete house gut-outs. We offer fast, free estimates. Just text us a picture of the projects, and we’ll get you an estimate right away.
We are your local demolition and junk removal solution! Bristol Carting & Demolition is capable of handling projects small and large. From furniture pick-ups to commercial building cleanouts, we’ve got your back. Contact Bristol Carting today to receive your free junk removal estimate.
Your Charlotte-area junk removal solution is Clutter Me Not Junk Removal! Owned and operated by lifelong Charlotte resident, Mario Hoover, Clutter Me Not strives for complete customer satisfaction and gives back to the community whenever possible. We offer full-service junk removal at competitive prices.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: