Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We pride ourselves on same-day and 24-hour service at affordable prices. We are locally owned and operated, serving all of Northeastern Pennsylvania with roll off container rental. Affordable dumpsters specializes in fast and reliable waste removal.
Call for the Best Price(570) 427-4976
Artistic Excavation Inc provides clean, fast, and environmentally friendly excavation services and maintained rental equipment for your projects. Our roll-off dumpster rentals are an affordable option for projects of all sizes.
A & A Carting is your locally owned and operated source for prompt and reliable dumpsters and junk removal services. We offer service 7-days-per-week, and 24-hour emergency services are available. We haul away just about any type of junk or ...
CCI Waste Recycling Services, Inc offers full-service waste hauling services. We have a large stock of dumpsters available for residential, commercial or industrial projects. We’re a locally owned and operated business with more than 21 years of experience serving Northeast PA. Contact us today to get your free quote!
Don Hill General Hauling offers full-service waste hauling services, including dumpster rental and junk removal. From small junk pick-ups to larger-scale construction or demolition cleanups, we’ve got your disposal needs covered. Contact us today to get your free quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Wilkes-Barre, PA
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).