Dumpster Rental in Dillon, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A Mobile Storage is a family owned and operated roll off container service. We provide affordable 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for any size home clean up, construction and remodeling debris removal, or community clean out.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At Better Bins Disposal, we offer a hassle-free dumpster rental experience from start to finish! We are a local, family owned and operated waste hauler committed to quality and responsive service. Our range of roll-off containers include 5, 10, 15, and 20 cubic yard options. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
For more than 30 years, Allen’s Scrap Metal has provided superior service and quality in and around the Loris, SC area. We specialize in scrap metal recycling, dumpster rental, junk removal, and demolition services. We look forward to being a part of your next project! Contact us today for your free quote.
Established in 2004, American Waste Systems, Inc. provides Marion, South Carolina and surrounding areas with the highest quality junk removal and dumpster rental services available. They currently offer commercial, industrial, recycling, and construction refuse services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide