Junk Removers in Greenwood, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Buzhardt’s Trash Service is committed to providing dedicated, friendly waste disposal services. Their team of trash experts has experience in providing all types of services, from bulky item collection to junk hauling, cleaning, painting, and more.
Overhaul Properties is a firefighter-owned company committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and quality service. We are equipped to handle any size residential or commercial junk removal or cleanout project. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate!
Founded in 1999, D&S Sanitation is the experienced choice in waste removal and junk pick-ups in the Belton, SC area. We offer dumpster rental service and cleanups at competitive rates. Contact us today to learn more and get a free estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Junk Removal Hub Tip 4
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: