Dumpster Rental in Greenwood, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
10 Yard Dumpsters Tip Hub 5
Cost breakdown for a 10 yard roll off container
Depending upon where you live, the cost of renting a 10 yard dumpster can range from $200 to more than $500 for a standard 7-day rental. This cost typically covers drop-off/pick-up of the container, a certain amount of weight, and disposal fees. Here are some other fees that may apply in some situations:
- Permit fees if the dumpster will be placed in the public right-of-way (e.g., street or sidewalk).
- Over-the-limit fees for going over your weight allowance. It averages about $50 per ton, nationally.
- Certain wastes may incur additional fees, such as tires.
- Keeping the dumpster additional days typically incurs a $10-$20 per day fee (may vary).
Call any roll-off rental provider at Hometown and get a free quote. It’s the best way to get an accurate 10 yard dumpster estimate.
How do dumpster rental companies protect my driveway?
When dropping off a roll off container, the driver can lay down plywood to protect the driveway. Be sure to ask for this service, as not all dumpster rental companies do this without the customer specifically asking them to.
Alternatively, you can go with a dumpster trailer, which is on wheels rather than having feet. Wheels are easier on concrete or asphalt surfaces. Not all rental providers offer dumpster trailers, so you may have to call around.
- Learn more: The Basic Dumpster Rental Process