Dumpster Rental in Flower Mound, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
VR's Hauling is a family owned and operated dumpster provider offering 11-yard roll off container rentals. Our dumpsters are ideal for home and business clean-outs, roofing debris, and construction and yard waste. Our service is efficient, prompt, reliable and affordable.
Orr Trucking has been providing the metroplex with a variety of waste management services since 2002. We provide roll off dumpsters, compactors and recycling services at competitive prices. Whether your waste management needs are temporary or permanent, we have the experience, services and products to provide an affordable solution.
Delta Solid Waste Services LLC has been a leader in the waste hauling industry since 2007. We are providers of residential, commercial and industrial roll off containers for construction and yard debris, renovation projects, commercial demolition and more.
Whether the job is large or small, DB Disposal has the right dumpster for you! We guarantee to save you both time and money in your busy schedule. Our services consist of solid waste collection and removal at low rates with NO hidden fees.
D & A Waste Services is a local leader in trash removal and waste hauling. Our friendly service offers easy, same-day delivery and we pick up promptly upon request. Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal! Contact us today for a 20, 30, 35 or 40 yard roll-off dumpster rental. (*we do not carry 10 yard dumpsters)
Since 2001, S&H has been your local source for comprehensive trash hauling and dumpster rental services. We’re a family owned and operated waste hauler committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. We stock clean, well-kept 10 to 40 cubic yard bins ideal for any size project.
Established in 2004, Servall is the site cleanup specialist. They are highly experienced in their field, and they go above and beyond to satisfy every one of their customers’ needs, including junk removal and construction site cleanup.
Based in Lancaster and serving the Dallas area, Cross Plus Construction is your local dumpster rental solution. We stock versatile 20 yard dumpsters available at competitive prices. For reliable and fast dumpster rental services, contact Cross Plus today!
Get great rates on brand new dumpsters by choosing DK Haney for your dumpster rental needs. We are a locally owned and operated waste hauler offering 30 cubic yard dumpsters that are perfect for residential and commercial cleanups. We strive for complete customer satisfaction! Get your free quote today.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Established in 2002, Champion Waste has proudly served the DFW Metroplex offering cost-effective and reliable dumpster rental services. Our dumpster solutions are able to accommodate a wide range of projects. We carry all the most popular container sizes for handling residential, commercial and industrial size cleanups.
Located in Fort Worth, TX and serving communities in surrounding areas, Essie’s Hauling and Bobcat Work offers a variety of services to fit your needs, whatever they may be. They can assist in junk removal, house cleanouts, yard cleanups, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Sub 8
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Learn more about the types of dumpsters