Junk Removal in Orem, UT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Stephenson Bowen Recovery & Removal will buy and tow away your junk cars, scrap metal, commercial machinery, and salvage. Their junk removal services are completed in an efficient and affordable manner.
Founded in 2013, The Hauling Wolff has fast become the #1 source for fast, reliable and affordable waste removal solutions. We offer dumpsters for rent, as well as full-service junk removal. We haul away all types of junk, waste and debris. This includes trash, construction debris, furniture, yard waste, building cleanouts, and much more.
A leader in junk removal, restoration, and remediation services, Disaster Cleanup Solutions (DCS) has been proudly serving Spanish Fork, UT and nearby communities since 2013.
Serving Provo, Utah and nearby areas, Dumpster Express LLC provides dumpster rental and junk removal services to residential and commercial customers.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: