Junk Removers in Casa Grande, AZ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At HardKnox Rocks & Excavating, we take great pride in every project, small or large. We are a small, family-owned and operated demolition, excavation and junk removal company serving Apache Junction and surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free estimate.
Ensure your cleanup is completed with accuracy and efficiency by hiring the pros at Wetrock Junk Removal for the job. We are a locally owned and operated junk removal company based in Coolidge and serving surrounding areas. We do it all from furniture removal to complete building cleanouts.
The fully insured and hardworking crew at Super Junk Removal & Pressure Washing offer full-service junk removal ranging from furniture pick-ups to complete estate cleanouts. We’ve proudly served residential and commercial customers throughout the East Valley since 2003. Call for your fast and free junk removal estimate today!
Count on the hardworking team at Benshines Junk Removal to get your cleanup handled fast and in a professional manner. We are equipped to handle projects small and large, from single-item pickups to largescale building cleanouts. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to get a free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: