Commercial Waste and Recycling in Paso Robles, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For convenience and friendly service, rely on the Zters team. We are your go-to source for temporary roll-off dumpsters and commercial waste management services. Give us a call today, and we’ll help you establish a customized waste hauling plan for your business.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Hub Tip 5
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: