Junk Removal in Yuba City, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are a family owned and operated business based in Lincoln, CA and serving surrounding areas. Dump Bros is well equipped to meet all of your junk removal needs. Let us handle the heavy lifting for you! Contact the team at Dump Bros today to get started with a free junk removal estimate.
Get full-service junk removal for residential and commercial cleanups with Power Junk Removal. We are equipped and experienced handling a broad range of jobs, including home cleanouts, furniture removal, construction debris cleanups, storage unit cleanouts, office building cleanouts, and more.
We offer superior customer service and value at State of Jefferson Hauling of Chico, CA. We specialize in trash-outs, and we are equipped to handle junk removal projects small and large. From picking up old furniture to removing the contents of an entire home, we’ve got your disposal needs covered!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: