ZC Demolition is proud to provide the Greenwood area with reliable junk removal and demolition services. We work hard to meet our customers' needs, both big and small. When you need reliable work, look no further than ZC. Reach out ...
Commercial Waste and Recycling in Story, IN
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Bin There Dump That - Indianapolis is a family owned and operated business that offers the only 'residential friendly” dumpsters in the area. Serving Indianapolis and its surrounding communities same day delivery is available Monday through Friday as well ...
Indy Rolloffs a small dumpster company that is owner operated along with one part-time driver. We started this company to provide residents in our area a local, customer-focused, value-driven service. We provide dumpsters in sizes starting at 12 yards, which are ...
Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Story, IN
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should my company be utilizing a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What are the different types of compactors?
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue