Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
J & M Dumpsters specializes in providing top-of-the-line dumpster rental services to commercial and residential customers. Our team is professional, kind, and committed to providing exceptional customer service. Contact us today to learn more or to get a free quote!
Mullins Supply Inc. has more than 40 years of experience completing commercial demolitions, residential demolitions, and more. No job is too big or too small for us. In addition to demolition, we also offer dumpster rental services that can't be ...
Velpen Trucking & Disposal is a locally owned and operated waste hauling company offering residential and commercial trash service, roll-off dumpster rental, demolition, and landfill service. We have 20 yard, 30 yard and 40 yard dumpsters available. Contact the friendly team at Velpen to learn more and get a free quote.
JBL Disposal is your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental. We stock several dumpster sizes to accommodate most projects. From garage cleanouts to construction or demolition, we have the disposal solution! Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Washington, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes