Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dynasty Dumpsters, LLC offers prompt and reliable waste hauling services at competitive rates. We are well-equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Enviromark offers roll-off dumpster rental and disposal services for a variety of purposes ranging from simple homeowner remodeling to large-scale industrial and government projects. Contact us today for a free rental quote!
Challis Roll Off Dumpster offers roll-off dumpsters that are great for general cleanup, shingling, siding, and remodeling. Most residential roofing jobs will fit into a 15 yard dumpster. 12 yard boxes are great for plaster and drywall projects as well ...
Speedy Dumpster Rental offers comprehensive junk removal, light demolition and trailer dumpster rentals in the Davenport area. We strive for complete customer satisfaction from start to finish. Contact us today for a free 15 or 20 yard trailer dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Muscatine, IA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.